Thursday 20 January 2011

A day of ups and downs (only little downs)

So starting with the up, I don't mean to brag but who passed their module assignment with 75%? Me! I did! I couldn't believe it, I still can't believe it! I was completely sure I'd failed and would have been content with a straight down the line pass! I definitely did a double take when I saw the little 75% (A first!!!) when I sat refreshing my page over and over - my University is not known for its reliability! Truly gobsmacked! So I have treated myself to a hair appointment on Tuesday to add another style to the many changing styles of Claire. Blonde slices, bob, grown out bob, full fringe, shoulder length choppy cut, asymetrical bob, pixie crop, grown out, full fringe, bob... What will be next!?

On the down side of today I've had to pay £63 for dental treatment!! Scandalous! Never had a filling before and now I'm old enough to pay I need one! Got some crazy seal stuff on now, strange texture but on the plus side it tastes like bubblegum. S'only a little down though, because I am supercrazyhappy today!

Wisdom teeth coming out 19th February too! Under GA, scary stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment