This particular 30 Day Challenge will be about me, so you can get to know me, fun hey! You are in for a WORLD of excitement!
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 facts about yourself:
This is me, two days ago, at Burton Agnes. I love Daffs.
2. I should be sleeping. I spent 5 and a half hours in the car today, in this baking heat.
3. I'm training to be a nurse. I'm in my last year currently. Hopefully by September 2011 I should be the proud owner of a BA(hons) and a piece of paper that says I am a Registered Adult Nurse. I'll have people's lives in my hand! Scary huh?!
4. I love flowers, therefore I love flower. Soon will be the day I own all things Cath Kidston.
5. My Nan and Grandad, although they left a long time ago, remain so close to me. Funny how only a Grandparent can make you believe a sweet (those Refresher sweets) that she keeps in her first aid box will make it all better. Worked though!
7. I absolutely love the whole Harry Potter world. Fantasy at its best.
8. I have so much love for female artists showing everyone what they've got!
9. I love my dog Dougal! He's a 9 year old Westie and still acts like a puppy. He's set his tail on fire 2 times, he is a dope. But he's my dope.
10. My left arm has come out of its socket 3 times.
11. I've never broken a bone ever though. Resillient like that. *touch wood*
12. I would love to be doing musical theatre. I've seen over 10 musicals from Liverpool to London. If I had the confidence in myself, I'd be up there centre stage belting out showtunes!
13. I love anything vampire-y, Interview with a Vampire, Twilight etc. I've had this obsession since I was younger.
14. My two favourite films as a child; Nightmare Before Christmas and Beauty and the Beast.
15. I always paint my nails. Except when I'm on the wards. I've recently started doing nail art on my self and I'm not too shabby. I love experimenting. I currently own all of the Barry M Nail Paint collection, plus 100+ other brands. Some may say obsessed. I say prepared.
Ok, well done if you have survived the last 15 bullet points.
Now I challenge you to last the next 29 days. What do you say?!
There are no prizes. Just pride!