Monday 11 April 2011

It's Day 04 in the 30 Day Challenge

Day 04 - 5 things you love right now

Ok, I'm usually full of love for things so I shall try and narrow it down!

1. Sad, right I know, but these last few days of sun have really made my nails grow! So I'm loving how fab my nails look painted. Also I'm loving nail art at the minute, looks ace!

2. I am loving how warm it's been! Granted today has been dull where I am, but it just goes to show it's nearly summer time!!

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 is out now on DVD! I'm a geek.

4. Microwave Popcorn. Salted. Mmmmm... so tasty, so moreish!

5. And lastly, my new placement on ITU, granted only done my first day today but it was really interesting. Feeling like I won't want to leave in 4 weeks time.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment